When going to Paris, if you are a inner kid like me, Disneyland is something that you just can’t miss. People usually say you can’t see anything in one day at Disneyland, but I must disagree as I live to prove it!
I went to Paris in October and I just couldn’t skip Disneyland Paris, since I was going to be so close, so I just booked my ticket !
I pretty much got in to every attraction, and this is my top 6 :
Indiana Jones Adventure
This is the craziest and funniest roller coaster I’ve ever been to! The decoration is insane, it really seems you got into an Indiana Jones movie and the ride itself it’s insane! It has a loop in the middle and it’s super fast – totally worth it!
Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain
This one is so much fun that I did it two times in a row! You basically ride in a cart at the speed of light, as you were inside a spaceship and part of a galactic battle! It’s always all dark so you almost don’t know what’s happening – so cool!
New Star Tours – the adventure continues
This attraction is a simulator that tells a story (which I’m obviously not gonna spoil for you), like you were part of it – it’s very good because it all seems real !
Big Thunder Mountain
This one is lighter than the ones I mentioned before, but it’s still worth to try. It passes through the water and it has a nice view, in the middle of the fun. The ride is short for the line it has though.
It’s a small world
This is a must for us travelers! You basically go on a boat and pass through a representation of every country on this journey while listening to an adorable song. Very fun !
Pirates of the Caribbean
I don’t know about you but I just love all about this movies! On this ride you walk into a journey like you were Jack Sparrow! I was hopping for something scary, but it’s not at all, it’s a trip around Pirates of the Caribbean world totally work taking!
Disneyland is definitely doable in one day, and to make the most out of it here’s a few hacks I used and actually worked:
- Choose one park: it’s sad but it’s true! It’s already hard to see Disneyland Park in one day, imagine the both of them… Don’t book the ticket to both parks in one day, it’s literally mission impossible to see everything.
- Play smart with the timings: go during the week, otherwise is going to be packed and get there really early.
- Go to your favorite attractions first – the ones you wanna try are probably the ones that will be crowded during the day, so run your ass to those and start the day with the best ones!
- Use your map – don’t run from one side to the park to the other, make sure you saw everything in one side and then move to another
- Take your own food – obviously everything there is crazy expensive, but also another thing I noticed is they have lousy service in the restaurants and it’s freaking slow! So bring your own food, not only you’ll save money but you’ll save time and I bet the food will be way better!
- Don’t miss the final fireworks show – The show is at 8 PM and it’s a must for Disney lovers, since it’s not only firework it’s a whole show full of songs we all love!
And you, have you visited Disneyland? What’s your favorite ride?